Professionals.aero is looking for B1 & B2 Licensed Engineers for Lufthansa Technik.
Missions in Europe to start ASAP.
Location: Central & Mediterranean Europe
- B737 NG
- Embraer 190/195
- Pay Rate Day € 29.70 / hour
- Charge Rate Day € 31.78 / hour
- Pay Rate Night € 30.60 / hour
- Charge Rates Night € 32.68 / hour
- Per Diems (per calendar day) € 13.50 / hour
- EASA Part-66 Cat-B1 or B2 license in both airframe and engine for all relevant types
- Human Factors Training (initial and continuation)
- Fuel Tank Safety Training – Phase 1 & 2 (initial and continuation)
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) Training (initial & continuation).
- Read, Write, Understand and Speak the English Language
- The minimum age for a Base Maintenance Support Staff authorization holder is 21 years
- Involvement in aircraft maintenance for at least six months in last two years
- Eu Citizenship required
- *No type-type rating is required for STR mechanics.
- All log books must be stamped/ signed by a supervisor
- All candidates must read, write and understand the English language
- *ALL DOCUMENTS ATTESTED AND TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH *
- Certificates must be from part 145 or 147 organization (FTS;EWIS;HF)
- Accommodation is not included
- Candidates bring their own toolbox
- Working hours and shift pattern depend on the project. Average Man/Hours are 50 per week, however, contractors are working on average of 10 hours per day and work could go 5 to 6 days a week.