Salary: USD 50/Hour (negotiable)
Open Position: 15-20
The role is responsible for the development activities of propulsion system air inlets and nozzles. The main tasks include designing, optimizing and analyzing intakes according to air vehicle requirements and constraints:
- intake lips,
- diffuser ducts,
- flow quality improvement features such as bleed systems and BL diverters.
To assist drag computation and accounting tasks.
To participate and assist verification activities such as wind tunnel and flight testing.
- Having a B.S. degree from Aeronautical and/or Aerospace Engineering Departments, or Mechanical Engineering Departments
- Proficiency of written and spoken English
- 5 years working experience with computational fluid dynamics tools such as Ansys Fluent and computer aided engineering packages such as CATIA, UG NX
- Experienced in using Computational Fluid Dynamics Tools, and Finite Element Modelling (FEM)
- Knowledge of Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamics
- Ability to use MS Office tools
- Highly motivated
- Ability to take responsibility in a team work
- Ability to travel when required
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Having Ph.D. or M.S. degrees in graduation from the aeronautical or aerospace engineering departments
- Experienced in programming with Fortran, C/C++, Python